Sunday 18 November 2007

Yet again I've managed to find something to do instead of my homework...

So, here I begin my blog.
Heck knows if I'll pay any attention to it!
I'd like to think I'll write in it all the time, record every little thought in my puzzled mind...but because I'm quite a lazy person, I doubt I will.

Tomorrow is the Queen and Duke of Edinburgh's diamond wedding anniversary.
What an achievement!
I can't even begin to imagine what it's like to be with someone for 60 years... That's like spending nearly four of my lifetime in a relationship, in love even. Blimey!
Is it weird that I'm jealous of the Queen now?

I have to go and do homework with Katherine over messenger...
Toodle-pip x

1 comment:

Alfred said...

*pop* and there goes Sophie's comment virginity, rofl.

Sophie.... yeah :)